Wednesday, August 1, 2012

MOVE IT, MOVE IT, MOVE IT

Chapter 5

MOVE IT, MOVE IT, MOVE IT

The next morning when I stepped onto the school bus, I probably resembled a grizzly bear in my fuzzy sweater.  But I didn't care what anyone else might be thinking; I felt like the prettiest girl on the whole bus.  I was wearing a cocoa brown and sky blue colored plaid wool skirt.  The skirt reached about mid calf length and came with its own brown leather belt.  I had even tucked my white blouse inside my skirt, but I made sure my new angora sweater covered my body from my neckline to my ever-increasing waistline.  Even though I wasn't petite like the other girls, I felt like I was part of the in-crowd.  I no longer felt like the chubby girl who was the brunt of all the fat jokes.

I had always loved going to school, and...

No comments:

Post a Comment